Paying for College
For access to the PowerPoint presented at our Financial Aid Night on 4/5, click here: FinancialAidPPT2017.
- Scholarship searching information: Where to start?
- Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) http://www.hesaa.org/Pages/StudentsParents.aspx or 609-584-4480/800-792-8670
- See their brochure on Student Loans HESAA Student Loan Guide
- Private colleges may seem expensive, but there are ways to make it more affordable through scholarships and financial aid. To get an estimate of what the “net” cost of a college would be for you, use CollegeBoard’s Net Price Calculator. Be sure to compare Net prices when comparing colleges. This worksheet may be helpful.
- Tuition Aid Grant (TAG) Estimator. For more information on TAG, see http://www.hesaa.org/Pages/TuitionAidGrant.aspx