Mind and Body
To do well in school, you have to take care of yourself mentally and physically. Talk to your school counselor or another trusted adult if you are having trouble, feel stressed or unsafe. Make sure you:
-Get plenty of sleep each night
-Eat a healthy diet
-Have healthy ways to reduce stress
-Take part in fun, healthy activities.
Have you been mind hacked? Front: http://njsafeandsound.org/NJS&S%20brochure-front.jpg Back: http://njsafeandsound.org/NJS&S%20brochure-back.jpg
- Nearly 3 in 10 teen girls in the US will get pregnant at least once before age 20?
- Good relationships don’t just happen—they require hard work and practice?
- Less than half of teens in high school have had sex?
- A couple who has sex without using condoms or any other kind of contraception (birth control) has an 85% chance of getting pregnant within a year?
- About 3 million teens get a sexually transmitted infection every year?
- 1 in 5 teens who’ve been in a serious relationship report being hit, slapped, or pushed by their partner?
*If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911*